Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine Nellie

I made a few Valentine's Day cards. Here is my first one. I made it for my granddaughter who has an elephant theme for her room. Actually it is her mother who decided that for her as she is only 10 months old. But I like elephants so I'm thrilled.




The stamp is from Wild Rose Studio and colored with copics. The papers are all scraps that were sitting around. I have too many scraps so I thought I should use some. lol One little heart punch from a scrap punch out from a fiscars border punch. The rest of the dots are sequins. 
Hope you enjoy. I do enjoy reading your comments.

6 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

That stamp is so so cute, love your colouring and the pretty design Peggie. Hugs Suzi

Cathy Lee said...

Ahhhh, this is cute, Peggy. I love the adorable Bella stamps. Lovely coloring on them.
Hugz,
Cath

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Oh Peggie this is just TOO cute, love those adorable elephants. Great job.

Karen said...

So very beautiful Peggie!!

Glittered Paws said...

What a totally darling card - I too love elephants and this image is too cute. Great job on the coloring.

Chris said...

I love, love, love your card! Those elephants are just so cute! You did such a great job!

XO,
Chris