Saturday, February 13, 2016

Pink Penguin

Well the penguin isn't pink but it is a card with lots of pink and a penguin.

This little guy is from Great.... well I can't remember but he is cute. He is colored with copics. The snowflakes have start dust stickles. The hearts are from a border punch from fiscars. I have no recollection where the love stamp is from and I'm just too lazy to get up and look. It is probably retired from somewhere as it is pretty old. I tend to keep my stamps for a long time. The border of embossed snowflakes is from Darice. (that one I remembered. lol) There is pink twill tape and pink and cream twine wrapped over the twill tape. The scalloped circle is a die cut from nestabilities. 
Happy Valentine's Day.


1 comment:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Sweet card, I love the embossed edge. Nice job