Thursday, February 25, 2016

Christmas in February

I almost didn't make it but I did finish my Christmas card for February 25th. I hadn't used a Tilda stamp in a long time so I decided I should remedy that. I love Tilda.


What a comedy of errors this card was. I hadn't planned on using the burgundy ribbon but I put the tape too high for the lace so I either had to put the lace too high or add something. I elected to add the ribbon. I was going to put a little wooden tree where the poinsettia is. I was trying to make the tree green and it dropped and I couldn't find it so I put the hero arts poinsettia with a gold dew drop in the center instead. (then I found the tree, oh well.) Tilda is colored with prisma color and spectrum noir pencils. The tree is a die cut from memory box. The top has a dew drop and all the other flowers have gold stickles on them. The lace is from Target's One Spot. 
Merry February 25th!

7 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Awe, I just love Tilda and that Christmas tree is so pretty. Lovely card today

Anonymous said...

Great idea Peggie, you should have a lovely collection of Christmas cards when you need them, very pretty card xo Julie P

Karen said...

Such a beautiful card Peggie!!

Kelly said...

Beautiful card. love this Tilda, my cards never go as planned, sometimes they are better this way, lol.
Hugs Kelly

Kathg3262 said...

Hi Peggie! Love the fact you let us all know your creative opportunities! And the results are fantastic!
Great job on your card. Congrats on making a Christmas card every month.

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely card, Peggy. Tilda is adorable and that Christmas tree is fantastic. Beautifully designed.
Hugz,
Cath

Glittered Paws said...

Love sweet Tilda and the Christmas tree, Christmas - isn't that like 10 months away??? I always say I'm going to start early - but never do. Love how your "oops" card turned out so beautiful.