Monday, February 29, 2016

Sailor Edwin

Thought I would use Edwin this time. He is just as cute as Tilda, even though there aren't near as many Edwin's as Tilda's.


Sailor Edwin is colored with copics. His flashlight has stardust stickles. The dp is all basic grey. They wouldn't be making anymore paper. :( Always loved their paper. The frame and label at the bottom are  diecuts from shapeabilities. Gros grain ribbon is down both sides. The one has a yellow circle clip and the other side is 3 yellow pez-a-bling squares. I left the label at the bottom blank so I could add whatever sentiment I needed when I send him off.

7 comments:

Karen said...

This is adorable!!

Kelly said...

Edwin can have his time, especially when the card is this cute. I keep trying the no boys aloud policy on my blog but sometime Edwin wins out. lol Great card.
Hugs Kelly

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, nice to see a cute Edwin card, nicely done Peggie
xo Julie P

Cathy Lee said...

This is so cute, Peggy. Edwin is adorable and I agree that he is just as sweet as Tilda. Darling card, Hun.
Hugz,
Cath

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Awe, he is super cute Peggie, nice coloring

Glittered Paws said...

He is so cute - love both the Edwin and Tilda cards you make. Love all the different elements you used.

Laura said...

You're right, Edwin does deserve the spotlight from time to time too. Love how the papers go so perfectly.

Hugs,
Laura C.