Monday, February 22, 2016

Kite Girl

I made this card using scraps I had laying about. even the image was just laying around. Gotta use up some of those scraps. They are just having more and more babies.:)

The image is a digi from Saturated Canary. I colored her using my new Spetrum Noir pencils. I had heard a bunch of good things about them so I had to get them. I only bought the pink set as I wanted to check them out before I bought them all. Well.... here is my opinion - the jury is still out. I want to try them on some other paper before I make a final verdict. Not sure if this was the best paper for these pencils. The papers are all scraps and I'm not sure who makes all of them. The lace and flowers were from Target's one spot. a few sequins and a half pearl and a little bit of star dust stickles complete the card. The blue and green colors are done with prisma color pencils.

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

Super cute image - and like the coloring with your new pencils. Isn't it funny that we always seem to want the "newest" stuff??? I think we all have multiplying scrap piles that we just don't want to throw away. You did a great job of using some of yours.