Saturday, February 20, 2016

Umbrellas

I don't know why but images of umbrellas intrigue me. So here is a card using a stamp from stubby stampers.




The image is colored with copics. The raindrops and puddles have blue wink of stella on them. The strips of blue and red are from bobunny. The yellow is a scrap of yellow cardstock. The die cut with the words is from shapeabilities. I wrote the words myself and put a gel pen in the holes to make them stand out more.
What other words would you use with this image? I'm sure there are some cute ideas you could use.

2 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Sweet card for a sick friend. It should make them feel better.

Cheers, Holley

Glittered Paws said...

What a great "feel better" card - great coloring. A sentiment for this card is rather limited but you could use spring showers type sentiment.