I've been wanting to try a tent card for a while and I finally got a chance tonight. They are pretty easy really. I really needed something to do to unwind after doing my taxes.
The center was done with a circle scalloped nestabilities. I did it after I adhered all the layers as I was afraid I wouldn't get everything lined up, so I had to run it through twice. After the first time through I had to take one layer of card stock off and the put the die back on and line it up. The dp is by basic grey. I did mine a little different than most tent cards I've seen. They have Tilda hanging down from the top. My Tilda is sitting on a ribbon across the opening. Lots of prima flowers were used and they have stickles applied to them. The fern is punched from a ek success punch. Wrapped Tilda is colored with copics. The pink all has stickles applied to it. Here is a side view:
The little rhinestones are swarski crystal flat beads. The little pearls are from embellashments. Here is the link if you want directions. My card is only 5 1/2" square instead of the 6" that they show.
Hope you enjoy. I enjoy your comments.