I've been a busy beaver today. Three cards. Well only two today but the other one is new also. From the previous card I had three scalloped circles left over that I wanted to use because if I didn't they would just get messed up and wasted. This first one is for my cousin whose sister died this last week.
I used this sketch from here to make this card. Tilda is colored with copics. The lilacs and shoe laces as well as the rose have stickles applied. Her bow, shirt and wings all have angel wings shimmerz painted on. The silver dots around the scallops are nailheads stickers from Mark Richards. Never heard of it before but I got them from my lss. The dp is sugared by basic grey. The ribbon is some I have had for ages. The punched out leaves are from a punch by McGill. The punched border uses a punch by fiskars. The words are from rose sentiments stamp set by the angel company. There are doodles around the outside scallop. The card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". I don't have that many pieces of 12 x 12 paper and my envelopes wouldn't quite accommodate a 6 x 6 card.
This stamp is from the oopsie daisy stamp set by the angel company. It has been retired for a long time. The daisy is colored with prisma color pencils. A brown bead is used for the flower center. Stickles were applied to the petals and the dots around the flowers. Thatched straw chalk ink by versamagic was stenciled around the outside of the scalloped edge. The little blue flowers are some brads I have had for a while. There are little blue rhinestones from Queen & Co. on either side of the brads. The dp is from basic grey.
This butterfly is from the best of me stamp set by the angel company, also retired. The image is stamped twice and colored with prismacolor pencils once on the white circle and once on a scrap of paper. The scrap paper one is cut out and popped up with foam tape on just her body (with those colors the butterfly must be a she). The edge of the white scallop has aloe vera versamark chalk on it. The butterfly obviously has lots of stickles on her. The dots on the white scallop were made with bic mark-it markers and then has stickles applied. The pink scallop has candy cane stickles applied. The dp is euphoria by basic grey. The dew drops in the center of the flower and the corners are from Robin's nest. The green leaves under the flower are a cut up green flower.
Here is the inside of the card:
That's a lot to look at once but they all went together in a way. Thanks for looking.