Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wrapped Tilda

As long as I had the green papers punched and ready to go from below I decided to use them for my Christmas card today. It's Wednesday and I am trying to do a holiday card every Wednesday. So here is  my Wrapped Tilda. She is such a cutie.


For the lacey look that Tilda is sitting on I used the same corner punch and took off the corner guides and just punched all across a strip of paper. Tilda is colored with copics. The bow is also painted with shimmerz angel wings. The caps and cuffs of the sleeves and the scalloped border all have crystal stickles appled to them.  The corners have string of baubles from Susanna's store.
The poinsettia is from Hero Arts with a gold dew from Robin's Nest. The poinsettia paper has a organza ribbon on it and the bow is made from the same ribbon.

13 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful! I love how you do the punches and your coloring is truly perfect!
Hugs, Christine

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh what a beautiful piece of lace that punch made! Gorgeous card and your coloring is exceptional!
Hugs...Barb

Patricia Garcia said...

Awesome card, love the pretty punches!! Super coloring too!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Sharon Caudle said...

So pretty, Peggie! Your coloring is wonderful and love that corner punch! Great job! hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggie! very pretty and fancy! I love seeing what you can do with punches! thanks for sharing!
Pam Going Postal

Gina K said...

Love the pearls and use of the punches. Great card! I need to take some lessons from you ladies and get crackin' on my Christmas cards, too. - Gina L

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Wonderful card! Love how you used the punches and how you colored the image - looks really life-like.

Jean said...

Peggy, this is simply adorable and never thought to put a pearl in the middle of the corner punch.. glad you thought of it... gives me tons of ideas now!!! love your coloring as always it is great... but then love all your cards...
hugs, Jean

Jodie from Oz said...

Peggy, Love this sweet Tilda, your colouring is wonderful and love the corner punch. Shanks for stopping by my blog & leaving such sweet comments. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Cissy said...

Very very pretty! Love the colors & the layout too!

Cissy

Shelley said...

Lovely card Peggy. I love what you did with the puches. hugs Shelley

Please have a peek at my blog - http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

One of my favorite Tildas and you did such a great job with her!!

Eulanda said...

Awww what a cutie! I love the border you've used. Very nice! Your coloring is amazing!