Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Tilda with Kitty

My one coworker at the law office loves cats so I drew her a few one day while she was out. Then she said I had to draw her more cats to get my pay check. Well I'm not an artist so I made a card. Here it is!

 

She is colored with copics with a little bit of stickles on her headband and shirt. I used labels nestabilities for her to sit on. The paper is basic grey. The blue dp is from a set I got a Target years ago. Yes, yes I have a paper fetish along with a stamp fetish. The flowers are various ones I have gotten along the way - another bad habit. lol There candy pink stickles on the flowers.  There are dew drops and pearl baubles for flower centers.  I stitched around the blue dp twice managing not to get my stitching too even. You would think I had never sewn before. (I was a home ec major in college and even made my own wedding dress.) The heart is something I got a Target years ago also. I can't believe I still have any of those left as I love that embellishment and can't get any more. 
Would love to hear your comments. They just make my day.

16 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh I love this card! So pretty. The flowers are the perfect accent!

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, you did such an awesome job on this card. I'll bet your co-worker is in awe! You stitching looks wonderful, and the paper is a great match...love this card...hugs...Barb

Angelwood said...

Aww... how sweet this is! Just love this image. You did a wonderful job with this card! hugs, Angela

Nancy said...

Oh Peggy your card is adorable! Tilda is colored so beautifully and I love the flowers! I am sure that your coworker just fell in love with your cute card! Awesome job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Adorable card - love all the flowers!

Patricia Garcia said...

Oh this Tilda is adorable with her Kitty! She's on my "I want list"

Hugs,
Patricia

Chelsea said...

gorgeous!!!

Christine Riley said...

This is absolutely precious! Love the soft colors and your coloring is fantastic!
Hugs, Christine

PaperSunshine said...

Awww she's sweet, very pretty card :)

Only By His Grace said...

I love this stamp and you ahve coloured it beautifully especially the pussy cat.
Hugs Marion

Candy said...

Soooo sweet. Love all of the flowers and Tilda is very pretty.
Hugs, Candy

Regina said...

Peggie, she's adorable! Love the colors and the coloring : )
Hugs
Regina

marsha said...

So beautiful! I love all the flowers and your Tilda is precious!
Hugs, Marsha

Denise said...

This is so darn cute. So I guess I have to find out who your boss is so that I can have her hold your paycheck for ransome till I also get a card as cute as this one!

I so totally know what you mean about asking the family. I know that when I ask my husband that he does not even look at the thig and says nice! So I do not even go there any more. My daughter is like mom can you stop asking me that while my son believe it or not is the one that comes up with suggestions.

So I love what you have done here. I for some reason have a brain fart and never even thought about using those baubles in the center of flowers-that is so cute!

I think I have all the major supplies to be able to case something like this but of course the hearts. Thanks for the great ideas!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

Nancy said...

what a beauty..I really love the frame and how you used the pattern paper inside it. Great idea...and a wonderful card!!!

Hugs Nancy T.

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggie, I love your card. Your color choices are just beautiful. You did an amazing job putting it all together.
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/