Monday, August 10, 2009

Basket of leaves

The orange frame is the cutout from the card below. The green frame is cut out from another project. I am really loving these nestabilities. They are so versatile. The basket is an old ann-ticipation stamp. It is colored with copics. The leaves are done with autumn flower soft on flower soft wires. The background paper in the frame is not pink like it is showing up here; it is a peach that really does to match the orange. I am really wondering if I should get an ott lamp. Maybe that would help get truer colors. The leaves behind the flower are gold metal gotten from where else - the see spot save section at Target. Maybe I should ask for a raise as I do so much advertising for them. Don't think it will work though. The dotted ribbon is from making memories. Unfortunatedly that is the last of it that I have.

No comments: