Monday, June 29, 2009

Dragonfly

I just got a bigshot and had to play with it. That and I got some new stamps that I had to play with. The ovals are nestabilities and the corners are sizzix. The dragonfly is from the angel company as is the patterned paper. I stamped the dragonfly on the oval and then again on a scrap piece of cardstock. I colored both and cut out the one from the scrap. It is mounted with tiny strips of foam tape. Then I put diamond glaze over all the dragonfly and sprinkled a little glitter over that. The wings are bent up slightly for the illusion of flight. Dewdrops were put in the corners of the punches. Also I used a marker and added black dots in the middle of the scallops of the white and the patterned paper.

2 comments:

Danni said...

This is just gorgeous, Peggie!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love your dragonfly and the corners Peggie!! Beautiful card!