Sunday, January 28, 2018

Wild AnimalsI

I made two cards last night using a stamp set from Lawn Fawn.
This little cutie was colored with copic markers. I think I pulled the elephant off about four times before I actually got things the way I wanted it. First I decided I wanted to add the gray border but I had already stamped the words and couldn't take enough off the top and the elephant was too low to take any off the bottom so off the elephant came. Next I decided to put the ribbon behind the elephant so off she came again. Then I put the paper clip on so had to peal the elephant part way but that left part of the elephant all the way down and part of her sticking up so I pulled the rest of the elephant off and added foam tape around all the edges. I shouldn't put anything down until I'm really sure that I want to do. lol

This is two stamps - the gator and the little butterfly both colored with copics. The scalloped oval is done by using two sizes of dies so there is a frame. The green stripes are strips of paper and then a layer of washi tape over the. The gold pearls are down with a pearl pen.

Happy Stamping!