Tuesday, January 9, 2018

More Calendar Pages

I made the calendar holder by taking the back of a picture frame and applying some decorated paper that I stamped the words on. Then I applied a layer of modge podge on it to protect the paper. At the top I used my crop-a-dial and punched holes and inserted eyelets. I attach each page to the stand with rings so that I can flip each page back to view the next month's page.


Both images are from Magnolia. April uses a regular sized Tilda and May has a mini Tilda and Edwin. April uses a die from memory box and May is done with a cricut. 
I am borrowing my friend's cricut. I like it but it sure has a big learning curve. Not sure if I have enough time to learn it although it is fun. 
I'll share more pages as I finish them. January is the only one I need at the moment so see how far ahead of the game I am. lol

1 comment:

Peach said...

Looks GR8! Looking forward to seeing updates. I like that rain die and have it in a cart to order. I passed it over several times, but it keeps speaking to me since I have several stamp sets with rain and umbrellas. Nice to see the way you used that die!
xOx
Peach