Friday, July 15, 2016

Happy

I love butterflies and so I make lots of cards using butterflies. This card uses stamps from Stubby Stampers.
All the dp is from Basic Grey which is now defunct :(. The little butterflies and word are stamped with opera pink versacolor pigment ink. The big butterfly is a die cut from Impression Obsession and has star dust stickles applied to it. The smallest square that the butterflies are stamped on is a die cut from die-namics. I have to say I like the way they package their dies with a magnetic sheet to hold the dies in place - so much better than the double sided tape that some use. I may have to get lots of magnetic sheets to store all my dies. :) The word happy is from a stamp that said happy birthday. I cut the words apart and just used happy. On the inside I stamped both words together. 
Hope your day is happy!

No comments: