Friday, July 11, 2014

These Boots

I made this series of cards as thank you cards for the ladies that teach Sunday School at my church. I said something like "thank you for teaching the kids to walk in the way of the Lord" on the inside.
The boots are from Penny Black and colored with copic markers and covered with diamond glaze. The words are from an old Angel Company stamp set. The dp is from Bo Bunny. The corners are done with two ek success punches. The label and the scalloped rectangle are from nestabilities. 
 I added the flower at the bottom because the diamond glaze ran when I moved the card to dry.  There are no mistakes only ways to be creative. lol There are purple nail head stickers near the top and gold ones in the center of the two flowers.
The squares on the top are pez-a-doodles from a company that went out of business. The green paper is DCWV and distressed.  
Hope you enjoyed this series.

No comments: