Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bicycle Tilda

What inspires you to make a card? For me this time it was washi tape. I found some 3M washi tape at Target and knew I had to have it and what stamp I would use with it.
Tilda is colored with copic markers, a bit of white pen and some stickles. Lots of sequin flowers are used as well as glitter dots, pearls and nail head stickers. The dp is from bo bunny. The fancy frame is from nestabilities. To make the bow I tied the white ribbon around the loops and added a sequin flower. 
Hope you enjoyed the card.

12 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

That washi tape is perfect for this Tilda. Your card is darling.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What and adorable card, I love that die cut frame and bicycle tape. Cheers, Holley

EnblogSail said...

Love the flame. Very sweet card!
Caryl

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely card, Peggie. Fabulous bicycle washi tape.
Hugz,
Cath

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome - love the washi tape - perfect for this image. Love your coloring.

Karen said...

So very adorable!!

Karen said...

Very sweet card! Love the bright colors you chose.

Karen

Sandy said...

So pretty Peggy - I see you are making more and more cards and that makes my heart smile. Your card puts a big smile on my face too. You colored Tilda beautifully. Looks like you are getting ready for spring kid!
sandy xx

NPurdum56 said...

Oh so sweet! Love the matching Washi tape! Nancee :)

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I love this, how awesome and I see my bike on your card LOL what a beautiful card. hugs, Cathy K

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie and the washi tape is perfect, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P

Laura said...

Your coloring of that sweet Tilda is beautiful. Great card!