Friday, May 4, 2012

Teddies

My youngest dd turns 20 on Tuesday. It means no more teenagers. How sad is that. I have had teenagers in the house for 15 years and now those years will be gone. I never had a problem with any one age more than another so this is a bittersweet moment. I am getting older. lol Here is the card I made for her. She loves teddy bears.


The image is from Bildmalarna. It is all colored with copics. The pump has diamond glaze on it. The flower centers are done with citrus flower soft. The corner punches are done with ek success punches. The lady but is an old earring of my dd's as is the butterfly. So she should get a kick out of those embellishments.
Here is another view without the glare on the pump.

Hope you enjoy.

13 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Very sweet Peggie, I love the cute image you chose, wonderfully colored. Lovely paper in the background, awesome details. Hugs.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Oh, this is simply adorable. The bow is perfect for this especially with that beautiful red frame

StampingScrapping.com said...

Peggy
Your card is Beautiful....You can see how much love and time you put into this for her...
Cindy

cathylynn said...

Beautiful card Peggie! That stamp is precious and your coloring is fantastic!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Unknown said...

So adorable!! Just love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggie, I don't know when you have time to stamp with all you do. I love this card as bears are my most favorite thing other than granddaughters and housemouse. any way great card hugs katmouse

Linda Palmer said...

Your image is precious and your coloring is beautiful. Love your card.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Peggie I love your card. It is so awesome and wow, the coloring on it is amazing, the layout is wonderful. Thank you for sharing it hugs Cathy

Sandy said...

Hey Peggy! This is so very sweet. The first thing I really noticed was how gorgeous your coloring is - wonderful and your image is so cute. I Love your background paper and those corners. Really pretty card Peggy!
Sandy

ScrappySandie said...

What an adorable card! Love the image...its colored perfectly too!

Anonymous said...

What a delightful image, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P

Carole said...

this is gorgeous !

Pam Sparks said...

so cute Peggie! love this image!