Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Silhouette Lady

I saw this stamp at my lss and it just spoke to me - "take me home, take me home". I don't know how stamps do that. 
Pretty simple. I stamped words (the angel company) in plumeria chalk ink for the background and the image (Printworks) in black over top. The papers were all scraps that were laying about that seemed to go together. The swirl is from memory box in a silver paper - it was already cut just laying about. Then I added some nailhead stickers and it was done. I really like how it turned out. Now if I could use up the rest of the scraps that are laying about.

2 comments:

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I love this, I love silhouttes and this is awesome. I also love MemoryBox dies. This is wonderful Peggie, hugs, Cathy K

Sandy said...

Oh how I liked how it turned out too Peggy - beautifully designed. So reminds me of the late 30's and early 40's. Such a pretty card!!
Sandy