Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tilda in Wreath

I really should be mass producing some Christmas cards but I am having way too much fun with these mini Tilda's. So here is today's mini. 
I just love teddy bears so I knew I had to have this stamp. I got her all colored and then couldn't figure out what to do with a pink Tilda and Christmas. I remembered this ribbon and had to search for it. I really should be more organized. Then I knew I had this dp but what should Tilda sit on. Sitting Tilda's just need something to sit on.  I was blog hopping and saw a wreath and then I knew. This wreath is from an old angel company stamp set. I added pink stickles all around the wreath and a some star dust stickles on the bottom of Tilda's dress. As I was punching the corners my punch broke. Oh boy what now. I had to stick my scissors in there for a lever to do the punching. When I was done the punch went in the garbage. Some silver and pink dew drops are in the corners and some pieces of pearls on a string are coming out of the ribbon. Hope you enjoy and are working faster on your Christmas cards than I am.  lol

18 comments:

Eve said...

That's impossible, Peggie, i even haven't started my Thanksgiving cardds yet! LOL! and tell me about "the Organization"!! My stuffs are literally everywhere, including two FAR AWAY locations!! LOL! The wreath looked familiar.. YES, i HAVE THAT stamp from angel company, but in MINI size! :-) Sorry about the punch. Luv the Pink for christmas & this tilda, as well as Stitching around it! Pretty! :-)

Patti Jo said...

I haven't been blog hopping for so long and look at all I've missed! You have been having a ball with the minis and doing such great cards! This wreath is perfect for this little cutie! You are doing fantastic work Peggie!

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Another beautiful card!

Paper Tails said...

I love how you put Tilda in the wreath. Gorgeous ribbon.....Thank you for sharing.

Karen

julieprice3 said...

You must have a wonderful collection of mini's Peggie, I think that this is the best one yet! Love it!
Hugs Julie P

Cami said...

Oh my, this is just too cute! Great great with your minis!
Hugs, Cami

Kristel said...

That is a real beauty Peggie! Wonderful!
Hugs Kristel

Linda said...

Wow what a stunning christmas card Peggie!!!! Love all the colors you used and the card is so adorable!!!!1 Wow Fabulous again!!!!!

Francy said...

Wow this card is gorgeous. I love the tilda sitting. Great job.
Francy

Becky said...

the minis are so cute, i love them. and your card is beautiful.

hugs, becky

Lisa M said...

Peggie,
This is FANTASTIC! Those mini's are completely wonderful and I still have none. I know full well if I start collecting, I won't stop...ever! I'm a monster like that.. LOL.
Your card is truly stunning and I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your punch. :( I feel your pain. :)
Hugs to you,
Lisa xx

Sandy said...

Very pretty card and I love Tilda the mini sitting in that pretty wreath.
sandy

Deeanna said...

What a cutie.This is a stunning card..Great job..TFS Dee

Diana Crick said...

I love the wreath you chose, it showcases her perfectly. Beautifully colored and the ribbon is perfect.
hugs, Diana

cathylynn said...

Peggie this is so adorable!!! I love Tilda sitting in the wreath!! Great job!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Peggie said...

very sweet card! Sorry about the punch! from Peggie - is always nice to find someone else who spells it like I do!

Sharon said...

Awww, this is gorgeous Peggy. Just love my teddies too. hugs Sharon

Elle said...

I think this is my favorite so far!