Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Mess

Just in case anyone is wondering what I am up to - it isn't stamping.
Yesterday just before I was going to take my dd back to school I realized my shelves that I store my paper on were coming apart. I was trying to fix them when everything started to fall apart. Here are the pictures.
This is where all the paper ended up. First I took off some paper because it was too heavy and then the shelves listed toward the side. Then I took off some more paper and the shelves listed to the front and everything started falling out. 
There are the top of the shelves sitting on the floor.
Here is what is left of the shelves.
Here is a picture of my desk and other table. Needless to say I'm not neat to begin with but this is too much even for me. I went in there to do some straightening up and see what happens - I create more mess. lol
I bought some more shelves and am putting them together. I'll show what things look like when I am done.

6 comments:

marsha said...

Oh Peggy! How awful to have all that paper tumble down! Hope you can get everything reorganized and put back soon!
Hugs, Marsha

Kimberly S said...

Oh my, what a shock that had to be! Hope those new shelves behave much better for you. :)

Christina said...

My goodness that looks terrible!! There must be a lot of work...
Good luck Peggie!
Hugs Kristel

Tracy S said...

OH MY! What a mess. I would have sat on the floor and cried if all my papers fell..lol I do not envy you having to pick all that back up. I hope not too many were damaged. That would be even worse.

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

cathylynn said...

WOW! Where do you even start? I saw your paper racks and I have the same ones. Now I'm thinking maybe I should look for something else. I'm also from the Pittsburgh area so it's so nice to see some one in my neck of the woods that love Maggie stamps. You do great work and your cards are beautiful!

Rene said...

Your room looks like mine only you have 100x more stuff :D
Good luck...can't wait to see the "after" pictures! It'll look fantastic!