I just love Sweet Tilda and have had her for a couple of weeks but this is the first chance I have had to ink her up.
Tilda is colored with Distress inks. I got a distress on Monday and did the edges with it. My local stamp store had and electric distress but at $41.00 I thought I might try the $4.00 manual one to see how I like the look. I do but still don't know that I need an electric one. I said the same thing about copics and now I have nearly 100. Ooh I just figured out how much money that is. Ouch! But I love them. Anyway back to this sweetie. She is stamped with burnt umber palette hybrid ink pad. Stickles are applied to the lace, bottom edge, sleeve cuffs and a couple of other places. Gotta have sparkle. The shoes have diamond glaze on them. The flowers in the grass are embroidered French knots. The dp is infuse by basic grey. The ribbon is some I have had for quite some time. It's almost gone now though. The "sewn" edges are done with a coffee scroll & brush marker.
Ink colors used:
shadow - tumbled glass
grass - peeled paint
cheeks - spun sugar
hair - brushed corduroy, scattered straw
face - tattered rose
dress - barn door
I did this card to enter the spectacular Sunday challenge to have some sewing - real or fake. I figure this has both.
Thanks for leaving comments they really make my day.