I was beginning to think I couldn't stamp with anything but Magnolia stamps but I ordered this stamp set from the angel company and thought it turned out cute. I may even use these stamps with a Tilda sometime.
The stamp set is called spring time. The paper, called More Mimi is from the angel company also. I liked it in the catalog but really fell in love with it after I opened it. All the paper in the set is double sided.
First I stamped the bunnies and masked them and then stamped the birdhouse. I colored everything with copics. I must have had 20 different markers out. I stamped the bunnies again on a scrap piece of paper, colored them with W-1 and a light pink (don't remember the number) and then went over everything with the blender pend. The tails have fun flock on them. The flower have colored glitter on them and the centers have gold stickles. The dew drops are from the robin's nest.
I was recently awarded the Beautiful Blogger Award from Marsha. I am so honored.
Now I am supposed to tell ten things about myself.
1. I love the Lord, my God, with all my heart, with all my soul and all my mind.
2. I have homeschooled my 4 children from kindergarten all the way through high school.
3. I majored in home ec in college.
4. My mother taught me to sew and to love crafts.
5. I teach Sunday School to 2nd thru 5th graders.
6. I work at Target, am church secretary and work in a law office.
7. I lived in Germany for three years thanks to my husband and the army even had my first child there.
8. I love angels and butterflies.
9. I love to smile.
10. I love to read.