Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Poinsettia

Poinsettia 

I love poinsettias so this card was a natural. I stamped Tin Tile Background with VersaFine Clair Chianti and then embossed it using clear embossing powder. Next I smeared Adriondack Cranberry all over it. I stamped Paper Poinsettias with black. It took a few times of stamping over the embossed tin tile because it was embossed. Next the poinsettia was cut out. Glued the smaller one over the big one. I put sequins in the center. The leaves were stamped on a patterned paper. All stamps are from Unity.

Enjoy the season with all the color.

17 comments:

Marcy H. said...

Beautiful!

Debbie Farrell said...

Stunning card!

Wilma DeG said...

Beautiful card! I love how you stamped the poinsettias on the embossed background... made gorgeous flowers!

Karren Grayson said...

Love it, so beautiful I loved Whit's take on it using vellum and love yours as well. I ordered it and am waiting for my order to ship.

Elizabeth Roberts said...

The flower on this background is a wonderful combo!

Linda said...

That looks so pretty--great idea to do the tile background almost like a paper piecing.

LL said...

Love the background and the poinsettia color! Stunning!

2suns said...

This is beautiful! I love the pattern you stamped on the poinsettia! -Pam Foy

Glennis F said...

A lovely result

Cindy Holmes said...

Wow what a gorgeous looking card! You are so very talented.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the stamped leaves of the poinsettia. So very pretty!

Kathy Dippner said...

Very pretty card!

alo said...

Love how this came out! Love how you used the tin tile!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Such a great idea to stamp over that gorgeous background stamp! Love your beautiful card!!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty colors and textures! Love the poinsettia!

ionabunny said...

Pretty with the extra stamping. Hugz

foleysfriend said...

Gorgeous card! That poinsettia is amazing!

sue n.