Here is a card using a stamp from the now defunct Angel Company. I have kept almost all my stamps from the company as I bought to create not to sell as a rule.
I colored the stamp with watercolor crayons and then spritzed the stamp with water. Did this three times as the stamp is just a single rose. I put just a touch of stickles on the flowers. The scalloped edge is a die cut from nestabilities. The paper is from bobunny. I think that is my last piece :(. I made three loops to the bow and then tied it with scrapper's floss. It looked a bit off so I added the button and tied the floss through it. I liked that better.