Sunday, August 9, 2015

Christmas is coming

Christmas is coming and I need to get some cards made so I am not racing at the last moment. I got a new poinsettia stamp from Stubby Stampers so I had to try it out. I think I like poinsettia stamps best for Christmas. I love nativity scenes but I rarely  like how they come out. 
The image is colored with copics and has stickles applied over the lines. The dp is from bo bunny. The lace was more than I usually like to pay for embellishments but it was so pretty I couldn't resist. The gold dots are dew drops from Robin's Nest. 

Now for the next card.
This one was embossed with Egyptian gold embossing powder and then colored with copics. The die cut around the image was done with nestabilities S5-147. It was too long for the image so I cut part of the middle out and then glued it back together so it was the right size to fit around the image. There are red nail head stickers in the corners and the center of the circle.

No comments: