Thursday, May 7, 2015

Bundle of Joy

Don't you just love new babies? Maybe everyone doesn't but I do. I love kids of all ages. They can be a handful at times but always a heartfull. And as I have a new granddaughter this is perfect. With that in mind here is my latest card.
The image is from Stubby Stampers here. The image is colored with copics. The little bit of pink around the image is a die cut from www.mftstamps.com. The yellow is a die cut from spelllbinders. I don't know where the patterned paper is from - no name on the back. The flowers are from miscellaneous companies. The flowers have rhinestones for centers and around the edges. There are some above the words as well. I may have to do this image for a boy as well just for fun.
Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a darling card Peggie! Beautiful coloring

pmstamper said...

Lovely card! Really like the combination of die cuts with this stamp. Just such an appropriate choice for baby card. Thanks for sharing your talent.