Friday, October 31, 2014

Fall House Mouse

I've been missing in action but I have been creating. I hope to share some of the many creations I've been doing soon.  Here is one:
This was for a challenge on my house mouse group to use a different shaped card than the usual        5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card. I used a scalloped DCWV 8" square paper and folded it in half. The second layer was cut down from the same 8" paper (only the reddish color) The dots in the scallops are nail head stickers. The red dots in the corners of the image are red rhinestones. The image is colored with copics. The flower is a prima flower colored with copics with a brad in the center. The bow is tied with a piece of string. Then there is a piece of lace under the bow. On the steam I put some stickles.
There it is! Enjoy your hot chocolate, coffee or tea in this cooler weather.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. I love the shape of he card

karen adams said...

I received this card and its awesome! Thanks again 😀

Snoopy said...

Gorgeous card, Peggie!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D