Friday, April 25, 2014

I Will Always

I'm behind on my blog posts so hopefully in the next few days I can get caught up. I have been creating just not posting. :(
Here is a card I did over the last couple of days. Is it sad that it takes me that long to create something. 
 The flower is done on specialty stamping paper by Ranger. First I wet the paper then dabbed Tim Holtz wild honey distress paint and some forest moss distress paint on the paper. Then I took a wet paper towel and swirled it around. After it dried I stamped a Studio 490 Daisy Art flower stamp on it. I cut out just the flower. Then I stamped the stamp on a scrap piece of basic grey green dp so I would have green leaves. I colored accents on the leaves with copic markers. I glued the flower over the leaves and put some yellow stickles in the middle of the flower. The black swirl dp is from basic grey. The swirls stamped on the yellow is from the same stamp set with a couple of black nailhead stickers for accents. There is black and green organza ribbon under the flower. The words are also from the same stamp set. The die cut is from nestabilities. You can barely see but I stamped the words on the yellow card stock with yellow brilliance ink.
Here is the inside:
This card was lots of fun to make as I used a different technique and not much coloring. Hope you enjoy and are inspired.

1 comment:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what a gorgeous card Peggy, Love the yellow on that flower. Cheers, Holley