Sunday, May 12, 2013

Wedding Swans

My daughter is going to a wedding next weekend and I volunteered to make her a card and this is what I came up with.

The image is from Red Rubber Designs here. I have always loved these swans and somehow they make me think of weddings. The image is colored with copics, a blue glitter pen and some stickles. The pleats around the edge are done with washi tape. You can find the instructions can be found here. The layout is loosely based on the layout from Stamper's Quest here. They always have the most interesting layouts if you are looking for a challenge. The background dp is from memory box. The labels are also a die from memory box. I had wrote the words in. The flowers have yellow stickles in the centers. There are half pearls in the corners. 
Have a great day.