Thursday, March 21, 2013

Leaping St. Paddy Cards

It appears I haven't posted in a long time but I have been stamping just not posting so for several days I will be sharing cards.
 
Today I will share the cards I made for my son-in-law who is Italian but born on St. Patrick's Day. I made this one first.
 
 
I've had this stamp forever and don't remember who it is by. I notice a rhinestone in the corner either slipped or I put it in the wrong spot. Who knows. I'll have to fix that. The dp thatis next to the card is some pretty one I got at my lss for a song. It has a nice sheen to it.  The image is colored with copics. As soon as I got it done a free digi stamp came through on facebook and I knew it would suit my son-in-law much better so back I went and created another card.
 

The image is from mo's pencil drawings http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/leprechaun/ . The image is no longer free though. But my son-in-law is not a sedate guy so this image was much better for him. It is colored with copics as well with a few stickles on the gold and buckles.
Here is the inside.


I had lots of fun creating these cards. I hope you enjoy looking at them.



2 comments:

Sandy said...

And the luck of the Irish be with you too Peggy> I am sure your son-in-law loved his card. Wouldn't we just love to be leap frogging over a pot of gold!!
Sandy

Sparkly Engineer said...

So did you send him both cards? They both great