Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines

I made a couple of Valentines for my family.

This one uses a house mouse stamp. The paper is from Target. The fleur de lis and circles are made with nestabilities. The keys are from - oh I forget and I am too lazy to go look. lol. The mice were colored with prisma colored pencils. Some red stickles were added for berries and crystal stickles were added to the top key. I tied some organza ribbon and the a striped ribbon around the bottom. Then I put a flower over top.

Here is the next one.
The penguin is from red rubber designs and colored with copics. The border was drawn with a sharpie. A love stamp was added with a heart rhinestone. This one was for my granddaughter. One of the simplest cards I have made in a long time.
 
Hope you enjoy.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Awww, these are adorable. Especially love the House Mouse card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!

Karen adams

Glittered Paws said...

OMG I remember that cute little penguin with the shopping bags how cute is she and the House Mouse card is too sweet. Love visiting your blog, just don't do it often enough.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Both of these are darling but, of course, I think the House Mouse the best. lol

Sandy said...

Fabulous Valentines Peggy - those sweet mice they are so cute and what a wonderful design!!! The picture of you on your blog is great and you look so very happy!!
Sandy