Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thanks Again

I have Thanksgiving cards to make so I thought I would experiment with the same stamp and see what I could come up with this time.


I used this stamp from Red Rubber Designs. At first I stamped it on a piece of cross stitch fabric but I didn't think it showed the detail enough so I stamped it again on paper and put it over top the frayed edges of the stamped fabric. The letters have page pebbles over them. A little glitter on the leaves and some of the flowers for some interest. I roughed up the edges of the sage paper and the dp. I drew some lines around the sage paper. Added a ribbon and paper swirl clip. 
Which card do you like best - this one or the one on the post before.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey Peggy - I love this time of year too. Your card is gorgeous and we should all remember to give thanks!
sandy

Susan Dube said...

Another beautiful project with this image! Great colors and I love the swirls and the ribbon. Stunning!

Hugs,

Susan