Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cool Edwin

I always need guy cards and never seem to have any in my stash. Why is that? lol Well here is another Edwin. This time I hadn't used these two Maggies so got to play with new stamps.


Doesn't he look cool? Edwin and most of the car are colored with copics. The metal and lights are colored with twinkling H2O's. The seats are done with a white souffle pen. That doesn't show up very well even in real life. The car has a thin layer of diamond glaze on it. The dp is from a Christmas basic grey collection. The grass is two layers of die cuts from my favorite stamps. Edwin is popped up with foam tape.  I saw someone else use this Edwin and car together and knew I had to have them. I'm sorry I don't remember who it was.
I'm entering this in the Magnolia stamp lovers primary colors  challenge here.

18 comments:

Card Crazy said...

Peggie, love Cool Edwin, love his car. love this card. Dee-light-ful!
Sue S.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is cute, fun and fabulous!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Peggie! love Edwin and his black jeans and that car is tremendous,great job
Hugs Julie P

Barb Hardeman said...

Edwin is THE DUDE! Great guy car. Love the grass that you punched out. Cool coloring of Edwin and the car, the layer of diamond glaze really make the car look real! Great job!
Hugs,
Barb

Deeanna said...

very nice card.. I love the creativity..

Sandy said...

Yes indeed - Edwin looks really cool. Love the design work and your coloring is wonderful!!
Sandy

Sylvia said...

Again a very handsome Edwin. Great scene and perfect coloring.
xxxSylvia

Karen said...

Wow, I love it! : )

Paula said...

Edwin is very cool! Love how you added the grass! Cute card.

cathylynn said...

WOW Peggie I bet this took some time to create and you sure did an outstanding job!! Edwin does look very cool and next to his car! Great indeed!!!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Christina C. said...

Soooooo cute......love your magnificently colored Edwin and that red car is stunning!

Unknown said...

What a super adorable card!!!!Love the car and your coloring!!!!! Fantastic card!!!!!

Eve said...

indeed, he is cool, peggie!! ...yes, i'm finally catching up some posts... Luv your coloring and background paper of your choice for "men" cards! :-)

Patti Jo said...

Perfect Edwin to go with this snazzy red car Peggie! Love the glaze over the red! Great card and handy to have a guy card ready to go!

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, Edwin is so cool...
Louise

Norma said...

Peggie, what a terrific guy card. I'm lousy at making them...LOL. Love these 2 Maggi images--just perfect together. I shall remember them the next time I make a guy card. Beautiful colouring.
hugs,
Norma

Unknown said...

Just adorable, wonderful job!

cabio's craft corner said...

Fabulous card Peggie. Love the coloring on your images. Beautiful work :o)
Hugs,
Cabio