Monday, March 21, 2011

Tilda with Lollipop

Don't you just love your sweets. I know I do but I gave them up for Lent in hopes of loosing some weight. Haven't lost any but haven't gained any either. But Tilda hasn't given up her lollipops. 


Tilda is sitting on the lace jar with some gum drops inside. The gum drops are from a retired set by the angel company. Everything is colored with copics. The gum drops have star dust stickles as are the dots and ribbons on Tilda's dress. The jar and lollipop have diamond glaze applied. The swirl is from Tim Holtz. The flowers were done with organza ribbon. The bright pink one is done with tulle. The swirl has the stickles and their are pearls around the swirl. The dp is from the lemonade collection by basic grey. I'll be back on Friday with The Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop. Hope to see you then.


20 comments:

justme1972 said...

Your card brought a BIG smile to my face -- how CUTE and yummy!!!!!

justme,
laura

Anonymous said...

Very very cute! I love the bright colors, great coloring!
hugs,
Shell

Barb Hardeman said...

Adorable! Love those gum drops in the jar, and the perfect image of Tilda sitting on top!
Super job...hugs...Barb

Chris said...

How cute. I love the jar with the gum drops.

Judy K. said...

What an adorable card you've made Peggie and I love those flowers!
Judy K.

Becca said...

Really cute girly card! Lovely papers and Tilda looks really yummy! Pretty flowers! Hugs, Becca

Sharon said...

Oh Peggie, she is absolutely adorable. How have I missed this one? Gosh... they are all so darn cute hey? Lovely card and love the jar of gum drops she's sitting on. hugs Sharon

Mascha Zimmerman said...

Your card is so sweet, she's adorable on her candy jar, Bye Mascha

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Peggie!!
Hugs Kristel

Unknown said...

This is adorable Peggie such a sweet card!!!!

Chris said...

Very cute! I love the flowers.

Pen to Paper said...

Peggie, adorable!! This is so cute and I love the flowers and the candy in the jar. So cool!

Hugs,

Jackie

Unknown said...

Adorable card!!! Love the layout and the flowers are very pretty.

Christina C. said...

Hi Peggie! Your card is fabulous! Love your sweet Tilda and the jar with the gumdrops is brilliant!
Lovely details and a magnificently colored Tilda!

Rene said...

This is yummy! ;D

LOOOOVE that striped paper in the background and that swirl holding your flowers! Super cheerful and cute!
Rene ;D

Rosie said...

This is adorable Peggie! I love the image sitting on top of the gumdrop jar...great idea. And those rolled flowers are amazing. Hugs, Rosemary

scrappinpeg said...

Oh you got a SMILE on my face Peggie~ Love this cute little Magnolia card and your gumdrops look yummy enough to eat! TFS.

Cami said...

Oh how adorable this is, Peggie! Love that jar filled with gum drops!!!
Hugs, Cami

Glittered Paws said...

OMG - how cute is this - love all the bright and sunny colors - it certainly cheered me up today - my mood was a bit down today until I saw your card and bingo - smiles.

Sandy said...

Boy Peggy - doesn't this look sweet - yum! Love your flowers and those gum drops are making me hungry. They look good enough to eat - sweet card!!
Hugs,
Sandy