Monday, September 14, 2009

Gerbera Daisy Collage

This image is from the Flower Collage Trio by the angel company. It is colored with prisma color pencils. Some stickles are added to the flower. There is a picture pebble over the date. The background paper is done with the shaving creme technique. Actually I think my dd did it several years ago and I just pulled it out yesterday to use. An organza ribbon is tied around the paper. The butterfly is a cut out from some dp paper I happened to have sitting on my desk for who knows what reason. The antenna are pearls on a plastic string. Then there are three small brads in the corner.

2 comments:

Danni said...

Gorgeous!!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Beautiful Peggie! Love that shaving cream technique--haven't done it in awhile, but yours is fabulous w/ those butterflies!

hugz,
Suzane