Sunday, April 26, 2009

Boys and Girls

Since it has been days since I posted I thought I would add two cards. Catherine is paper pieced although it may be hard to tell as the paper was mostly a "solid" patterned paper. Her dress, hat, ribbon and shoes are all paper pieced. The skin is colored with pencil as is the butterfly and her hair is done with copics and pencils. Her dress is highlighted with copics as well.Then I decided she should be standing in a meadow with flowers so I added heather flower soft.
This little guy's shirt and patches are paper pieced, the pants are colored with copics. The skin is colored with pencils and his hair with copics and pencils. He looks like he is about to have a good time on his skate board.

3 comments:

Mae said...

Peggie, these are both so sweet. I love your color combos.

Christine Riley said...

These are so sweet! I love the colors and layouts. Too cute! :)
Hugs, Christine

Glittered Paws said...

Peggie both are just darling but I LOVE the little girl, great details and the heather flower soft is just perfect. I have some of it so you are an inspiration to use it more.