Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sunflower Princess

I think this little girl is so cute. I had a lot of fun creating her. The button tied to the ribbon has a rhinestone attached to the center. The center of the sunflower has clear beads glued on. The little paper flowers all have mini pearls for centers. The yellow flowers were white that I rubbed on chalk ink to give them so color. The little princess is colored with watercolor pencils and blended with a dove blender pen. Oh and the bees have glitter added to their wings. I think wings need glitter. Then of course I think most cards "need" some glitter.

6 comments:

Monica said...

Peggie.. I love your card!! That image is adorable and I love the embellishments you used. Great job!

stampingtink said...

She's just too cute! I love the colors and your embellishments are too cute! Thanks so much for sharing her!

Suzanne J Dean said...

She's very cute! Love the soft colors & beautiful dp too!

hugz,
Suzanne

Diana said...

Oh, she is so cute! I love your layout...I agree: most cards need some glitter (or a bit of sparkle...somewhere) :)

Kristie W. said...

She's so pretty! What a great idea to chalk the flowers. And of course all cards need some glitter ;)

marsha said...

She is such a cutie! I love your coloring and your layout!