Friday, December 10, 2021

Nativity

 Nativity

I really struggled with this card. I love nativity scenes but have so much trouble making one I like.


This stamps are from Unity's Blessed Baby. The images are stamped in gold and embossed with detail gold. The nativity is colored with copics. The ink blending is done with distress inks, marmalade and brushed corduroy. There are two ribbons coming down the side. One is an organza and the other is a linen ribbon Unity carried.

Keep Christmas in your heart and keep stamping.

11 comments:

2suns said...

The nativity card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing this week. Merry Christmas. -Pam Foy

Linda said...

It is beautifully done! I have enjoyed your week! Thank you!!

Denise Bryant said...

I love the layering and the contour of the die cuts. Beautiful nativity image on your lovely card!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

This is just beautiful Peggy! I never thought to emboss this image but the gold and colored in gold tones is perfect for this image! Your GIU week has been wonderful! Thanks for sharing!!

ionabunny said...

Oh, that is a lovely nativity stamp and your card is a beauty. Hugz

Cindy Holmes said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! This has got to be my favorite card from your whole week. You are truly vary talented.

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, this came out so very beautiful!! I love every little detail of it. Thank you for a lovely inspirational week. And Merry Christmas!!!

Kathy Dippner said...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing your cards this week.

Lisa Busch said...

Love this stamp!

Elizabeth Roberts said...

Very nice how you spotlighted the nativity. Thanks for a great week.

foleysfriend said...

I'm loving the monochromatic feel of your Christmas card. It's beautiful.

sue n.